Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park
NZ's premier motorsport and driver training facility
2019 Kawasaki Road Race Series – Track Day Only ($150)
- Sat 25 May 2019
- National Circuit
Track Day ahead of Round 1 – 2019 Kawasaki Road Race Series
Track 2 – National Circuit
For those arriving on the Friday evening we will have someone on site up until 9pm to allow for “pack in” to assigned sheds, or for bikes to be stored and locked in the Pavilion Scrutineers shed. You must advise the office of expected arrival time please.
- Our current H&S policy is 4 bikes per garage inclusive of power, any additional number of bikes to cater for multi event riders is by prior arrangement.
- Garage power supply is not to be used outside garages.
- No trailers acting as garaging or accommodating competing bikes are to be parked in front of garages.
- All pop-ups, competitor trailers and support vehicles are to be parked in allocated locations. No petrol is to be stored in garages overnight.
- No camping except by arrangement and there will be an overnight facility charge for showers, security etc. $15.00 per person per night, includes shower and toilet facilities.Powered sites are an extra $10.00 per unit per night.
Price includes Ambulance fee. All prices include GST. Please note these prices are based on 1 rider/1 bike. If you are wanting to book multiple riders/bikes please call us on 07 376 5033.
This Track day has already passed.
Call us on 07 376 5033