Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park
NZ's premier motorsport and driver training facility
9 to 5 Sunday 8 hour Endurance Event
- Sun 17 Jan 2021
- International Circuit
Taupo 9 to 5 Sunday – 8 hours of sheer nonsense!
6.00am – 6.00pm
Endurance events are becoming enormously popular, so we’ve created a 8 HOUR FUN and FUNDRAISER EVENT called “9 to 5 SUNDAY” the best non days’ work you’ll ever do!
In support of Lake Taupo Hospice
“Driving for Hospice – because you never know when someone you love will be in need”
Open to all Saloon cars, e.g. Corollas, MX5’s etc., roll cage hoop required.
Special Endurance layout – Track 5 Configuration – 4 Hours Anticlockwise – 4 Hours Clockwise
For more details and track layout please download: Taupo 9-5 Endurance Event Information
For this 8 hour event you’ll need:
- A minimum of 4 drivers per team (no maximum) drivers will need a NZ Licence or motorsport equivalent
- Any amount of crew members (who can work on the vehicle)
- A themed or dressed car – prizes for best and worse
- Qualifying Cars: Nearly anything, (if its got a roll bar) 2kCup, Lemons, Limes, Mum’s car?
- Sunday Breakfast Included
- Car Registration $300 (includes garage – first in first served)
- Driver Registration (per driver) $200
- Crew Member Registration (per member) $25
- Hospice Donation $50
- Deposit (secures your place) $250
- Garage access Saturday 4.30pm
- Gates open Sunday at 6.00am
- Breakfast (included) briefing at 7.00am
- Familiarization laps 8.30am
- On Track 9.00am
- Prize giving 5.30pm
Once registered and booked by deposit we will be in touch with more details.
Limited numbers so be in quick!
Camping is available by booking through email@example.com $15.00 per person (per night) including showers, overnight toilet etc. Powered sites an additional $10.00 (per night).
Have a car and need an extra driver or don’t have a car and want to drive? No worries, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try and match you up!
GATES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AT 9AM. ALL GATE FUNDS GO TO HOSPICE. $5 ADULTS $10 FAMILY PASS.
- Our current H&S policy is maximum 2 cars per garage.
- Garage power supply is not to use outside garages.
- No trailers are to be parked in front to garages.
- All pop-ups or competitor trailers and support vehicles are to be parked in allocated locations.
- No petrol is to be stored in garages overnight.
Further compound conditions please click here.
We are now accepting genoapay. Please select this option at checkout. Pay with weekly repayments over 10 weeks!
This Track day has already passed.
Call us on 07 376 5033