Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park
NZ's premier motorsport and driver training facility
Honda CCMR Endurance Event
- Sat 26 Oct 2019
- International Circuit
In association with Honda and the Circuit Club Motorcycle Register
Endurance Racing – Special International Track 4
Saturday 26th & Sunday 27th October 2019
For those arriving on the evening of Friday we will have someone on site up until 9pm to allow for “pack in” to assigned sheds, or for bikes to be stored and locked in the Pavilion Scrutineers shed. You must advise the office of expected arrival time please.
- Our current H&S policy is 4 bikes per garage inclusive of power, any additional number of bikes to cater for multi event riders is by prior arrangement.
- Garage power supply is not to be used outside garages.
- No trailers acting as garaging or accommodating competing bikes are to be parked in front of garages.
- All pop-ups, competitor trailers and support vehicles are to be parked in allocated locations.No petrol is to be stored in garages overnight.
- No camping except by arrangement and there will be an overnight facility charge for showers, security etc. $15.00 per person per night, includes shower and toilet facilities. Powered sites are an extra $10.00 per unit per night.
Saturday – Track Day – Qualifying
- Gates open at 7.00am
- Track Day is from 9.00am-1.00pm, open to all comers, price including garage. First in first served. Please indicate level, e.g. fast, medium, medium fast, novice in the notes at the checkout.
- Endurance Track Sighting 2.00pm to 3.00pm
- 10-minute sessions Endurance Qualifying 3.00pm to 6.00pm
- BBQ at 6.00pm
Sunday – Race Day
- Gates Open 6.30am
- Riders Briefing 8.00am
- Practice/Scrub 8.15am – 9.30am – times to be advised
- 1 Hour Social Riders Endurance Event 9.30am to 10.30am
- 2 Hour Endurance Race 11.00 am to 1.00pm
- Hot Lap Challenge
- 3 Hour Endurance Race 1.30 pm – 4.30pm
- Prize Giving • LIVE TIMING – Visit Tauhara Suite and catch up with the progress of your favourite Team
Note: Friday 25th October – Learn with Rees – a great rider training day click here for more details.
Teams – each team will consist of two riders and one to two bikes with one “Team” transponder. Each rider must complete a minimum of 45 % and a maximum of 55% over the length of the race. the remaining session may be completed by any of the entered “Team’s” riders at the Team’s discretion. The “Team” transponder must be fitted to the bike that is on track at all times. At any one time there must only be one bike per “Team” on track.
No one man or “Iron Man” teams will be accepted.
Please download entry forms, fill in and email it back to us at email@example.com Taupo Endurance 2019 – Fillable
Supplementary Regulations CCMR Endurance Event Regs 2019
Please click here to view compound and camping conditions, etc.
Call us on 07 376 5033