Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park
NZ's premier motorsport and driver training facility
Hyosung Ninja Cup Entry for competition riders
- Sat 19 Jan 2019
- International Circuit
The Circuit Club (Inc) Circuit Club Motorcycle Register
2019 HISTORIC GP – and Carl Cox Hyosung/Ninja Cup
The Circuit Club Motorcycle Register Inc. will conduct a Motorcycle Race meeting for the Historic GP at Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park on Sat 19th & Sun 20th Jan 2019.
The meeting will be run under M.N.Z Permit.
The meeting will be conducted under Motorcycling New Zealand Inc. Manual of Motorcycle Sport and the following Supplementary Regulations.
Computer based lap timing will be in use & is proudly provided by Nicole Bol MX Track Timing.
Classes includes: Hyosung 250 Cup and Ninja 400 Cup.
For those arriving on the Friday evening we will have someone on site up until 9pm to allow for “pack in” to assigned sheds, or for bikes to be stored and locked in the Pavilion Scrutineers shed. You must advise the office of expected arrival time please.
- Our current H&S policy is 4 bikes per garage inclusive of power, any additional number of bikes to cater for multi event riders is by prior arrangement.
- Garage power supply is not to be used outside garages.
- No trailers acting as garaging or accommodating competing bikes are to be parked in front of garages.
- All pop-ups, competitor trailers and support vehicles are to be parked in allocated locations. No petrol is to be stored in garages overnight.
- No camping except by arrangement and there will be an overnight facility charge for showers, security etc. $15.00 per person per night, includes shower and toilet facilities.Powered sites are an extra $10.00 per unit per night.
Price includes Garaging and a $10 Ambulance fee. Please add the $30 transponder hire fee if you don’t have one. On the day plus $65. All prices include GST.
Please note these prices are based on 1 rider/1 bike. If you are wanting to book multiple riders/bikes please call us on 07 376 5033.
For Supplementary Regulations please click here.
This Track day has already passed.
Call us on 07 376 5033