Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park
NZ's premier motorsport and driver training facility
MV Agusta Exhibition Track Day
- Fri 20 Nov 2020
- International Circuit
This Exhibition Track Day is for the MV Agusta group and will consist of one Intermediate Group only.
Ride yourself around the bends of Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park’s International Motor Racing Circuit. One lap around this track and you’ll want to ride it forever!
It’s safe, technical and challenging. Go as fast or as slow as you want to go, from learners to Superbike Champions. From 150cc to 1000cc plus, ride your street bike or a race prepared monster!
Ride Days have been established by TMP Limited, owners of Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park to provide motorcycling enthusiasts with Track Days on a regular basis in a controlled, safe and managed environment. These days are intended to be fun, informative and allow riders to gain more confidence and experience.
We are now accepting Genoapay. Please select this option at checkout.
Pay with weekly repayments over 10 weeks!
- Our current H&S policy is 4 bikes per garage inclusive of power, any additional number of bikes to cater for multi event riders is by prior arrangement.
- Garage power supply is not to be used outside garages.
- No trailers acting as garaging or accommodating competing bikes are to be parked in front of garages.
- All pop-ups, competitor trailers and support vehicles are to be parked in allocated locations.No petrol is to be stored in garages overnight.
- No camping except by arrangement and there will be an overnight facility charge for showers, security etc. $15.00 per person per night, includes shower and toilet facilities. Powered sites are an extra $10.00 per unit per night.
Please note these prices are based on 1 rider/1 bike. If you are wanting to book multiple riders/bikes please call us on 07 376 5033.
This Track day has already passed.
Call us on 07 376 5033