Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park
NZ's premier motorsport and driver training facility
NZCMRR Autumn Classic 2021 – Friday Test Day and Garage Special
- Fri 19 Mar 2021
- National Circuit
NZCMRR Autumn Classic – Friday Test Day and Garage Special
For those arriving on the evening of Thursday or Friday we will have someone on site up until 9pm to allow for “pack in” to assigned sheds, or for bikes to be stored and locked in the Pavilion Scrutineers shed. You must advise the office of expected arrival time please.
- Our current H&S policy is 4 bikes per garage inclusive of power, any additional number of bikes to cater for multi event riders is by prior arrangement.
- Garage power supply is not to be used outside garages.
- No trailers acting as garaging or accommodating competing bikes are to be parked in front of garages.
- All pop-ups, competitor trailers and support vehicles are to be parked in allocated locations.
- No petrol is to be stored in garages overnight.
- No camping except by arrangement and there will be an overnight facility charge for showers, security etc. $15.00 per person per night, includes shower and toilet facilities. Powered sites are an extra $10.00 per unit per night.
Please click here to view compound and camping conditions, etc.
Call us on 07 376 5033