Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park
NZ's premier motorsport and driver training facility
NZSBK Championship R4 – Friday Test Day and 3 Day Garage Special
- Fri 12 Mar 2021
- International Circuit
NZSBK Championship– Friday Test Day and Garage Special
For those arriving on the evening of Thursday or Friday we will have someone on site up until 9pm to allow for “pack in” to assigned sheds, or for bikes to be stored and locked in the Pavilion Scrutineers shed. You must advise the office of expected arrival time please.
- Our current H&S policy is 4 bikes per garage inclusive of power, any additional number of bikes to cater for multi event riders is by prior arrangement.
- Garage power supply is not to be used outside garages.
- No trailers acting as garaging or accommodating competing bikes are to be parked in front of garages.
- All pop-ups, competitor trailers and support vehicles are to be parked in allocated locations.
- No petrol is to be stored in garages overnight.
- Camping is available by booking through firstname.lastname@example.org $15.00 per person (per night) including showers, overnight toilet etc. Powered sites an additional $10.00 (per night).
Please note these prices are based on 1 rider/1 bike. If you are wanting to book multiple riders/bikes please call us on 07 376 5033
Please click here to view compound and camping conditions, etc.
Call us on 07 376 5033