Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park
NZ's premier motorsport and driver training facility
- Sat 29 Feb 2020
- International Circuit
This Ride/Test Day is perfect for riders looking to get some quality track time under their belt ahead of the North Island rounds of the NZSBK. We will now be offering live timing at our Ride Days. For your safety and fun, live timing will accurately record your laps so you can monitor your progress throughout the day!
$175 (including $25 medical fee)
$25 Garage (optional)
$35 Transponder (for timing if you don’t already have one)
We are now accepting Genoapay. Please select this option at checkout.
Pay with weekly repayments over 10 weeks!
For those arriving on the evening of Friday 28th we will have someone on site up until 9pm to allow for “pack in” to assigned sheds, or for bikes to be stored and locked in the Pavilion Scrutineers shed. You must advise the office of expected arrival time please.
- Our current H&S policy is 4 bikes per garage inclusive of power, any additional number of bikes to cater for multi event riders is by prior arrangement.
- Garage power supply is not to be used outside garages.
- No trailers acting as garaging or accommodating competing bikes are to be parked in front of garages.
- All pop-ups, competitor trailers and support vehicles are to be parked in allocated locations.No petrol is to be stored in garages overnight.
- No camping except by arrangement and there will be an overnight facility charge for showers, security etc. $15.00 per person per night, includes shower and toilet facilities. Powered sites are an extra $10.00 per unit per night.
Please click here to view compound and camping conditions, etc.
This Track day has already passed.
Call us on 07 376 5033