Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park
NZ's premier motorsport and driver training facility
- Sat 26 Sep 2020
- International Circuit
Out with Covid, in with Spring! Fantastic special only $175 including garage!
Buy 5 Track Days between now and December 31st and get one absolutely free! But wait, there’s more, you don’t have to pay now, just register by ticking the checkbox on the right hand side of this page and we will record your days as you use them and bingo, come five we will send you your free Track Day Voucher! How easy is that!
Ride yourself around the bends of Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park’s International Motor Racing Circuit. One lap around this track and you’ll want to ride it forever!
It’s safe, technical and challenging. Go as fast or as slow as you want to go, from learners to Superbike Champions. From 150cc to 1000cc plus, ride your street bike or a race prepared monster!
Ride Days have been established by TMP Limited, owners of Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park to provide motorcycling enthusiasts with Track Days on a regular basis in a controlled, safe and managed environment. These days are intended to be fun, informative and allow riders to gain more confidence and experience.
$175 (including $25 medical fee)
We are now accepting Genoapay. Please select this option at checkout.
Pay with weekly repayments over 10 weeks!
For those arriving on Friday evening we will have someone on site up until 9pm to allow for “pack in” to assigned sheds, or for bikes to be stored and locked in the Pavilion Scrutineers shed. You must advise the office of expected arrival time please.
- Our current H&S policy is 4 bikes per garage inclusive of power, any additional number of bikes to cater for multi event riders is by prior arrangement.
- Garage power supply is not to be used outside garages.
- No trailers acting as garaging or accommodating competing bikes are to be parked in front of garages.
- All pop-ups, competitor trailers and support vehicles are to be parked in allocated locations.No petrol is to be stored in garages overnight.
- No camping except by arrangement and there will be an overnight facility charge for showers, security etc. $15.00 per person per night, includes shower and toilet facilities. Powered sites are an extra $10.00 per unit per night.
Please click here to view compound and camping conditions, etc.
This Track day has already passed.
Call us on 07 376 5033