Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park
NZ's premier motorsport and driver training facility
Taupo Superbike Cup
- Fri 31 Jan - Sun 02 Feb 2020
- International Circuit
Due to circumstances beyond our control we have found it necessary to change the format of the Taupo Superbike Cup event.
The Hyosung/Ninja Cup challenge remains unchanged and will run on 1 & 2 of February as previously outlined.
The new format for the rest of the event will involve a programme designed for smaller capacity bikes, Motards, 300’s, ProTwins/F3’s and Track Day riders looking for some additional track riding experience.
The final format will be confirmed closer to the event however a special feature for our Track Day Riders will be the introduction of Lap Time Establishment. This will be aimed at establishing track time riding in order to assist with riding safety and creating a platform for progressing track riding enjoyment through safe riding skills.
During 2020 we will be adding riding tuition programmes featuring some of our top competition riders and motorcycle mentors.
Great prizes up for grabs! And we will be having a special prize draw for those track day riders who attend the 1 hour Hyosung Ninja Cup!
Hyosung/Ninja Cup Riders can bring any other race bikes for some track time for an additional $50 (paid on the day).
Please download the applicable entry form, fill in and email it back to us at email@example.com. Choose the corresponding payment option and pay online. On the day or late entry fee plus $50.00 for the Taupo Superbike Cup or $65.00 for the Hyosung/Ninja Cup.
For those arriving on the evening of Friday 31st we will have someone on site up until 9pm to allow for “pack in” to assigned sheds, or for bikes to be stored and locked in the Pavilion Scrutineers shed. You must advise the office of expected arrival time please.
- Our current H&S policy is 4 bikes per garage inclusive of power, any additional number of bikes to cater for multi event riders is by prior arrangement.
- Garage power supply is not to be used outside garages.
- No trailers acting as garaging or accommodating competing bikes are to be parked in front of garages.
- All pop-ups, competitor trailers and support vehicles are to be parked in allocated locations.No petrol is to be stored in garages overnight.
- No camping except by arrangement and there will be an overnight facility charge for showers, security etc. $15.00 per person per night, includes shower and toilet facilities. Powered sites are an extra $10.00 per unit per night.
Please click here to view compound and camping conditions, etc.
Call us on 07 376 5033