Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park
NZ's premier motorsport and driver training facility
Test Day for Competition Cars and Bikes
- Fri 26 Jul 2019
- International Circuit
For those arriving on the Thursday evening we will have someone on site up until 9pm to allow for “pack in” to assigned sheds, or for cars/bikes to be stored and locked in the Pavilion Scrutineers shed. You must advise the office of expected arrival time please.
- Our current H&S policy is 4 bikes per garage inclusive of power, any additional number of bikes to cater for multi event riders is by prior arrangement.
- Garage power supply is not to be used outside garages.
- No trailers acting as garaging or accommodating competing cars/bikes are to be parked in front of garages.
- All pop-ups, competitor trailers and support vehicles are to be parked in allocated locations. No petrol is to be stored in garages overnight.
- No camping except by arrangement and there will be an overnight facility charge for showers, security etc. $15.00 per person per night, includes shower and toilet facilities.Powered sites are an extra $10.00 per unit per night.
Price includes Ambulance Fee. All prices include GST.
Call us on 07 376 5033