Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park
NZ's premier motorsport and driver training facility
Test Day for Competition Cars HRC Jack Nazer Classic Race Meeting
- Fri 24 Apr 2020
- International Circuit
Test Day for competition cars ahead of HRC Jack Nazer Classic Race Meeting
Competitors are free to arrive after 4.30pm on Thursday 23rd April to store cars in allocated garages overnight at no charge. Please advise the office of expected arrival time.
Documentation 7.00am to 8.30am
Drivers Briefing 8.45am
Familiarisation Laps 9.00am
Track Time 9.20am
Sessions 20 minutes
Lunch 12.30pm – 30 minutes
Please note: Times are approximate and may vary please check.
Camping is available by booking through firstname.lastname@example.org $15.00 per person (per night) including showers, overnight toilet etc. Powered sites an additional $10.00 (per night).
- Our current H&S policy is maximum 2 cars per garage.
- Garage power supply is not to use outside garages.
- No trailers are to be parked in front to garages.
- All pop-ups or competitor trailers and support vehicles are to be parked in allocated locations.
- No petrol is to be stored in garages overnight.
Further compound conditions please click here.
Special online price or paid on the day prices as follows:
- Friday Test Day and 3 Day Garage Hire $680
- Test Day Only is $235, no garage
- Garage Hire Only (Saturday & Sunday) must be pre-booked and paid for, $300, Subject Availability, all prices include GST
Call us on 07 376 5033