Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park
NZ's premier motorsport and driver training facility
Alfa Romeo Owners Club of New Zealand
Driver Experience Track Day
Come and enjoy this non-competitive event designed to appeal to everyone wanting or needing track time, from newcomers to experienced racers. Seize this opportunity to see how you and your car perform in a safe and low cost event as is possible.
- Drivers will be separated into groups with similar experience and similarly paced cars.
- Track craft and driver training available from experienced race drivers.
- Safety equipment required including helmets, pure cotton overalls (no poly blends) and closed footwear.
- All road cars must have current Warrant of Fitness or race cars a Log Book. All cars will be scrutineered.
- Lunch-time parade laps behind pace car (free, by invitation).
- Food and drink available to purchase from the cafe at the track.
- Entry fee $120 each driver
- Social Wind down: After track closes relive the day at an informal dinner at a venue to be advised. Meals available during the evening to suit those travelling home or staying the night.
Timetable for Saturday 11 August 2018
- 8.00am Entry documentation, car scrutineering.
- 9.00am Drivers Briefing followed by briefing for drivers new to Taupo track.
- 9.30am Event begins, Commencement of Driver training & practice sessions.
- 12.30pm Lunch and parade laps behind pace car.
- 1.30pm Event restarts
- 4.30pm Event ends, finish and pack up.
- 5.30pm onwards An informal dinner at a venue to be advised.
Enquiries to Bruce Harrison firstname.lastname@example.org ph: 07 576 6737
Call us on 07 376 5033