Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park
NZ's premier motorsport and driver training facility
Auto Atsumaru 2020
Luxxio Auto Atsumaru is BACK for 2020! Saturday December the 12th at Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park, Taupo.
A Track day for all Japanese Vehicle Makes and Models.Saturday the 12th will have a full timetable that includes the following…
- Cruising – Drive your mates around an international Race Circuit in your car. This session is for cruising only at your own pace. Any reckless driving around other vehicles is not accepted and will be dealt with.
- Drags – Drop Flag street-style drag racing, first across the line, and fun/grudge racing. Helmets & covered footwear are compulsory, and race suits are preferred – but long sleeves and long pants are accepted.
- Burnouts – Open burnout pad, judged and non-judged burnouts Just have a go! Helmets & covered footwear are compulsory, and race suits are preferred – but long sleeves and long pants are accepted.Drifting – For the aspiring drifter inside, the drift section of the track will be open at scheduled times of the day to approved drivers via application only. A SFI/FIA Rated Car Helmet (NOT Bike Helmets), SFI/FIA rated Balaclava, minimum Single Layer SFI Rated race suit, SFI/FIA rated Gloves & covered footwear are compulsory for this session. Passengers are allowed only if your car has a roll cage and with the minimum safety gear as mentioned. There will be hire equipment available for drivers and/or passengers at the event.
- Grip Sessions – Fewer cars on track compared to a cruise session, so more open spaces with an open speed limit, go as fast as you can! An SFI/FIA Rated Car Helmet (NOT Bike Helmet), SFI/FIA rated Balaclava, minimum Single Layer SFI/FIA Rated race suit, SFI/FIA rated Gloves & covered footwear are compulsory for this session. Passengers are allowed only if your car has a roll cage and with the minimum safety gear as mentioned. There will be hire equipment available for drivers and/or passengers at the event.
- Show N Shine – Everyone entered in the main part of the day qualifies for our list of Show n Shine Award trophies.
Registration will be available for entrants from 1pm Friday the 10th of July, where competitors can have their vehicle check processed and complete drivers registration, so they are all ready for the Saturday. Gates Close Friday at 5pm on Friday. Gates Open 7am Saturday.
Entries are OPEN – Your entry fee includes Vehicle and 1 Driver entry to ALL sessions as above. No Part entries sorry. No Wof? No Reg? No Cert? – No worries!! This is a racetrack – BUT, your car must pass a safety check before being able to go out on track, this includes but is not limited to Having – a secure battery, working brake lights, safety belts or harnesses up to standard, undergoing a fuel and wiring system inspection etc.
Early Bird Entry Price – $160.00 (Limited to 50)
Second Release Entry Pricing – $190.00
Gate Sales Entry – $250.00
Pit Garages are available to purchase as an addition to your entry and you are given access Friday Afternoon if you wish:
Single Pit Garage – $300 (Note this does NOT include Your driver or vehicle entry)
Double Pit Garage $600 (Note this does NOT include Your driver or vehicle entry)
Spectator Pricing Adults $30 Per Day.
Kids Age 5-12 $10 Under 5 Free.
No pre-purchase tickets sorry.
Extra (Secondary) drivers – anyone who will be driving your car as an extra driver must attend a driver’s briefing and fill out the paperwork required and there is a fee of $50 per extra driver.
Passengers – All passengers that go out on track are required by Bruce Mclaren Motorsport Park to sign an indemnity form before being allowed out on the track. To make sure this is done passenger bands are issued to all passengers. These can be purchased from the registration room also on the first floor in the pit building for just $5 each. There is a newly introduced “Minimum Required Height Rule” for passengers. There is no age limit but you must be at least 148cm tall.
There is to be NO Alcohol Brought onto the venue. Vehicles will be checked and any found will be confiscated upon entering the venue.We look forward to seeing you there! When posting on social media be sure to use the official hashtag of the day #autoatsumaru
For all the latest information and updates, please follow the Choice Events & promotions Facebook page and the Luxxio Auto Atsumaru Event Page.
If you have any more question please do not hesitate to contact us via the ‘Contact Us’ tab on our website www.choiceevents.co.nz or via a message on our Facebook page – Choice Events & Promotions
Call us on 07 376 5033