Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park
NZ's premier motorsport and driver training facility
BadThurst 12 Hour
Nicknamed “BadThurst”, the “TAUPO 12” Hour endurance motorsport event
- With endurance racing becoming enormously popular, we’ve created a 12 hour event based around the “24 hours of Lemons” format, and held across 2 days – meaning you don’t have to take any days off work to compete!Documentation and Scrutineering start Saturday Feb 22nd @ 07:30am (all times are approximate).Day 1 (Sat) racing starts @ 01:30pm – 06:30pm (or until dark)Day 2 (Sun) racing starts @ 08:30am – 03:30pm (or until 12 hours elapsed)Day 2 (Sun) prizegiving/awards immediately after conclusion of race.
For this 12 hour race, you’ll need:
* a minimum of 3 drivers per team (no maximum)
* any amount of crew members (who can work on the vehicle)
* a themed “Lemon” or “Lime” car (for details of various classes, contact us or see the RULES)
* all teams require a Transponder and a Pit Garage (choose either FRONT or REAR – or take a FULL garage)!
Click here to view camping options.
Call us on 07 376 5033