Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park
NZ's premier motorsport and driver training facility
Taupo Historic GP Entry for competition cars
It’s that time of year again! The Taupo Historic GP is coming up at Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park on the 19th and 20th of January 2019. We will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of the iconic stock-block V8 single-seater category here, across the Tasman and in the United States, in 2019.
Help us celebrate the romance and thunder of a great era of Motorsport!
Entries are now open for:
- Formula 5000s invited by The New Zealand Formula 5000 Association (F5000)
- Historic Muscle Cars invited by Historic Muscle Cars NZ (HMC)
- Historic Saloon Cars invited by Historic Muscle Cars NZ (HSC)
- Historic Sports Sedans & Allcomers invited by the Co-ordinator of the Historic Sports Sedans and Allcomers Classes (HSS&A)
- Historic Formula Fords invited by The Historic Formula Ford Racing register of The Historic Racing and Sports Car Club Inc. (HFF)
- Formula Juniors, Historic F3, and Invited Sports Racing cars invited by The New Zealand Formula Junior Register of The Historic Racing and Sports Car Club Inc. (FJ/F3/ISR)
Please download the form on the right hand side of the page, fill it in and send it back to us to secure your spot.
The Supplementary Regulations are also available for download.
Call us on 07 376 5033